Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Currently July and My Blogiversary!

It's Summer!!!!  And it's my second year Blogiversary!  I can't believe it!  Today I'm linking up with Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for her fun Currently linky party.
I think everything is pretty self explanatory...  I have had to move rooms, floors, and grades this year so lots of changes.  My room is still a disaster even though the children's last day was Thursday.  I definitely need a couple of more days to finish up.  Hahahahahaha!
Zoiks!!
My friends were amazing at helping me bring everything downstairs!  THANK YOU!!!!  I will post a picture when it gets into better shape.  It is a lovely bright room.

I got a new Fitbit Charge HR and I LOVE it!  I especially love how you can tap it and it shows you the exact number of steps you have.  I ran my first 10 km distance in a while on Monday.  I got my 10,000 steps by 8:30 a.m.  LOL!

Now, who has a great book recommendation for me?  I just want a fun book.  I enjoy the Jack Reacher series by Lee Child, the Women's Detective Series by James Patterson, The Girl on a Train, Shopaholics...  So mystery and chick lit.  Can you help me out?

Happy Canada Day!!!!!  Here is some maple leaf digital paper for you!

6 comments:

  1. We have had lots of rain here too and we are waiting for the sun and warmth! It has been pretty cool here. I am trying to still finish Fault in the Stars. Good luck with the move and Congrats on 2 years blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary! I've been trying to read more this summer and signed up for Goodreads, which gives me lots of recommendations. I've read quite a few books by Liane Moriarty and they've all been good!

    Sara :)
    The Colorful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently read the Cinder series and really enjoyed it. They are YA books so it was a pretty quick read and the story was entertaining. I love using Goodreads to find new book suggestions! Good luck with tidying up your classroom. I wish I was a purger, I hold on to everything. Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogversary to you! I'm right there with you on the moving! I had to move floors and classrooms AGAIN! I shoved a lot of things in to cabinets, but I'm going to try to not think about that until I head back in August! Have you read Jen Lancaster's first three books? They are very funny reads! Have you read Reconstructing Amelia? I thought that was a good mystery/thriller!

    Enjoy every moment of the summer!

    Rachel
    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on two years of blogging!! I wish it was a wee bit warmer around here....but not too warm because then we will have to complain about how hot it is!! Ugh - having to move rooms is a lot of work - it is great that you had some help. I think I am going in tomorrow to deal with the disaster I left behind (behind cupboard doors that is!) Happy Canada Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa...I am loving my Fitbit too. I only got the Charge...not the HR! Happy 2 years!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete