Sunday, 31 May 2015

Sunday Scoop and a Change

I hope you had a great weekend!  Did anyone notice a change around here?  Within the first year of making my blog, I realized that putting my grade in the name was not the best idea.  This year I should have been Grade ¾ Buzz.  And so it goes...

Today I am finally (after a brief hiatus) linking up with Teaching Trio for Sunday Scoop.
Things have been really busy around here.  I became a grandma at my super young age (11 ¾ dob Feb. 29th  LOL!)  We love to take selfies!
We have 19 more days with the children and a P.A. Day on June 26th.  In June, we will be finishing off our Soils (grade 3) and Rocks and Minerals (grade 4) units.  We went on a fabulous field trip to a conservation area nearby.  Each child got to take home a piece of mica.
Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on becoming a grandma! You must be so excited!! Peanut butter cookies sound delicious! You are almost making me want to bake some for myself. Although if I am honest, I will probably just eat some candy instead to satisfy my chocolate craving. lol
    Crystal
    www.funandlearningatbba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new grandbaby!!! Those cookies sound awesome! I just finished making brownies for my boy... but of course momma had to have some too!!!

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations grandma! I like your new blog name too! :)

    -Lisa
    Mrs. Spangler in the Middle

    ReplyDelete