Sunday, 19 April 2015

Sunday Scoop and a Number Talk

Today I am linking up with Teaching Trio for their Sunday Scoop linky party.
The weather has finally turned gorgeous around here!  Yesterday we walked around in tank tops - NO COATS!!!!!  So I need to get some lawn work going.  I do like playing in the garden...
Yay!  Crocuses!!!
We have started doing Number Talks.  Now I know my American friends are way ahead of me here, but these are new to me.  We just learned about them during our recent Collaborative Inquiry, and I love them!!!!!  The children are so engaged!  Here is the third one ever that we have tried.
Aren't we clever in Grade ¾?!
I hope you all had a great weekend too!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard about number talks before. That looks really interesting, I will have to look more into it! Have a great week!

    Tales of a Carolina Girl

    ReplyDelete