Thursday, 2 April 2015

Currently-April

Hey Friends!  Look how early I'm posting this month!  Whoo hoo!!  I am linking up with Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for her fun Currently party.
It is actually freezing rain - IN APRIL!!!!!  The buses just north of us are cancelled but it looks like ours are running.  That is great because I have been away for the last couple of days with a very sore neck (infected lymph node).  I had to have an IV for two days.  (Did you know that they leave the IV in you and send you home so you can get another dose the next day?  Owwwww!)  Not the best week ever.  And I miss my sweet little class.
Today our Roots of Empathy baby is coming for a visit.  This is going to be a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. OH my goodness! I can't even imagine having an IV in for 2 days! I had one in for about 24 hours (in hosp - they didn't send me home with it) and it totally sucked! I am glad you are feeling better as well. I always miss my kids and routine when I'm out of school! Thankfully today it will be 60ish here, but then there's snow in the forecast for the weekend. So I hear ya on the weather. I want SPRING! I hope April is awesome for you!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I can't even look at an IV when I have it in so I can't imagine wearing it home. Freezing rain in April? That's no fun at all! I hope that you'll be able to enjoy your 4 day weekend and have lots of beautiful, sunshine-y weather! :-)

    Rachel
    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lisa, I hate that you're not feeling well! I hope the next few days will bring you the rest you need.

    ReplyDelete