Sunday, 22 March 2015

Currently- The Latest to the Party!

Wow!  What a month!  I have been a terrible blogger.  (I have been an excellent blog reader though!) I am finally linking up with Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for her March Currently.  Yes, I know.  There are only ten more days until April!!!
We had an excellent March Break, but I am ready to be back home.  The weather was absolutely perfect!!

Before March Break, my students had the best time planning a gym class for our grade 1 buddies.  My students created a gym centre, and demonstrated their procedure writing skills by writing down the instructions for their activity.  The grade one children also had a blast playing at each centre!!

We have started learning about Ancient Civilizations (grade 4) and Communities in Canada 1780-1850 (grade 3).  If you are teaching any of these topics, check out the following products by clicking on each picture:

and...
I hope you have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment