Sunday, 15 February 2015

Sunday Scoop-Long Weekend Style

I have been a very very bad blogger lately.  Let's blame it on Winter!  That is not my favourite season at all.  It is so cold out today.  Yesterday was beautiful - but today?  No, thank you!!!

I am linking up with Teaching Trio for their Sunday Scoop Party.  We definitely need a party around here.
This week, we are reviewing capital letters AGAIN!  My friends are still putting capital letters in the middle of words and sentences.  But they don't put them where they belong!  I made a foldable to review this.  Everyone wrote a super cute Robert Munsch-like story that are in the midst of being illustrated now.  We are also moving into adding and subtracting money in math.  I'm getting my centres ready now!

Yesterday, I made No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake for my hubby for Valentine's Day.  For some strange reason, the graham crumb crust is totally stuck to the bottom of the pan.  This has never happened before.  Anyway, I kind of want a do over.

Have a great rest of your weekend!  Talk to you soon...er.

1 comment: