Sunday, 4 January 2015

SLANT Box Reveal

I had so much fun with this 12 Days of Christmas themed SLANT Box.  Thank you Jameson from Lessons with Coffee for all of your work organizing this. I can't imagine how much time this takes you each month.

I was matched up with two lovely bloggers.  I sent a parcel to Laura at Year2tastic - I hope she gets it soon.  Canada to England take a while.

year2tastic
And I received a fabulous parcel from Elaina at The Classy Teacher.

the classy teacher
This came on December 24th and it made my day.
 It was topped with bubble wrap - a favourite of mine - and each gift was wrapped and numbered.
Elaina's gifts were so thoughtful and perfect!  She even sent me Cinnamon Mentos.  I have not been able to find these here and hunt for them each time I visit The States.  Here are a few pictures.


Elaina didn't send Jax - but he sure loved the paper!




Thank you sooooooooooo much, Elaina!  I have already eaten 1/12 of my Mentos.  :)

If you want to participate in a SLANT Box and meet some fabulous new teachers, be sure to follow Jameson.

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of Cinnamon Mentos. I will have to look at those when I head to the store later this morning. It looks like you got some fun goodies! Keep warm, friend! We are on our second "Cold Day" off from school this week. Hope it's not a repeat of last year... :)

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin’s Laughings

    ReplyDelete