Sunday, 14 December 2014

Sunday Scoop - Last Week!

I am linking up with Teaching Trio for their fun Sunday Scoop Linky Party.
These are my last five days of school before Christmas Break.
1. Last week, our Paragraph of the Week was about a special talent.  Some of my students had a difficult time thinking of something they were good at.  But they all came through in the end.  :)  This week, we will be writing about our holiday traditions.
2. I always like to give the Scholastic Book Coupons at Christmas!  I put them with a holiday pencil, eraser, etc.
3. I started a Weebly blog this year, and I absolutely love it!  It is so user friendly!

Tonight is my sister-in-law's 50th birthday!  The prime rib is about to go in the oven!  Yum!  Then we watch Elf!  I love that movie!!!

What are you doing this week?

4 comments:

  1. I hope you get to finish that grading- one more week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We made it!!! Christmas Break is finally here!! Yay! I love your paragraph of the week idea! I almost feel like I need to model a paragraph a day when we return! Enjoy your time off!

    Susan
    PassioninPortableland

    ReplyDelete