Sunday, 28 December 2014

Sunday Scoop - Last One of the Year!

Good morning, Friends!  I am linking up with Teaching Trio for their Sunday Scoop linky party.
My husband has been busily working on finishing up our upstairs bathrooms.  That has inspired me to clean up this place.  I have filled his dump trailer one time, taken a huge load to Value Village, and have the second trailer load filling up fast.  The shopping is connected to this renovation.  I need to get new towels, etc. for the new bathrooms.
Handles and towel bars in the works
Shower
The ensuite bathroom is grey and black.  These are going to be beautiful!!!
My house has a ton of treats but not much real food.  I definitely need to take a trip to the grocery store!
Does anyone have a suggestion for a great book to read for fun?  Thanks for sharing.

6 comments:

  1. I love what you did so far with the upstairs bathroom. Also, I need to learn how to knit more too so I could make scarves and socks in the future. Have a happy Sunday and a New Year.

    Jasmine H.
    The Dots of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new bathroom look! We need to do this in our home too! There is nothing like a remodel that motivates you to clean and purge! I just finished reading "The Smartest Kids in The World and How They got That Way" It reads like a novel and I loved it! I enjoy Nicolas Sparks books as well. "The Longest Ride" was very good. I hope you find a book you enjoy.

    Susan
    PassioninPortableland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, purging is a refreshing feeling. I always feel better when I do that! What types of books do you like to read? I know I'm a little late to the party, but I finished "The Book Thief" not long ago and it really stuck with me. Enjoy your break :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your renovation! I have been wanting to read "Divergent" and since I git a new iPad for Christmas - I just might have to try it out! :)

    -Lisa
    Mrs. Spangler in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bathroom looks great so far! I have also been on a purging mission. It's so nice to start the new year off a little less cluttered. Enjoy the rest of your break!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading the book "Room" right now. It's told from the point of view of a 5 year old, and it's about how him and his mum are locked in this room after she got kidnapped 7 years earlier. Sounds creepy, and it is a little bit. SOOOOO good though, and apparantly they're making a movie.

    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete