Monday, 1 December 2014

Currently December

I am linking up with Farley of Oh Boy 4th Grade for her amazing Currently party.
Most of these are self explanatory.  Here is info on the others:

Thinking:  We just got our Secret Santa names at school.  I LOVE Secret Santa!  I've already picked up a few things for my person.
Wanting:  Is this wrong?  In soon snowy Canada, I still want a barbecue?  My husband used to barbecue year round and I have so missed our barbecue since it broke.
Giving:  Click on the picture below to download my Alphabet Clip Art for free.  This will only be a free product until the Weekend, so download now.
Don't forget to link up!!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing - I'm sitting next to our fireplace - unfortunately it needs to be cleaned before it can be used, so no fire for me. OMG I would love a good night's sleep - I haven't had one in a while - now a days my bladder wakes me up at 3am! (#pregnancyproblems!)
    Have a great month!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fire in the fireplace sounds amazing right now! One of the (many) downfalls of apartment living. I wish I could curl up by the fire right now. I could also go for some barbecue...I think it's good any time of year :)

    Paige
    Paiges of Learning

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a fire to cozy up to! Sounds delightful! And now I am hungry for some wonderful grilled food! Yum! Grilling out is a symbol of freedom to me (I can't really explain it), or maybe of being an adult with choices. But I love to grill any time of the year! Have a great December!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fireplaces and Secret Santas! I hope you get some rest soon! Enjoy your holidays! Carol's Teaching Garden

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl...I need a good nights sleep too! I've been going to bed way to late and then I have trouble falling asleep!

    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fires in the fireplace are so wonderful this time of year! But I do know what you mean about missing barbeques. Luckily, we don't have any snow right now so I actually grilled dinner last night. It made me miss summer! :) Have a great weekend!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you can get the BBQ you are hoping for : ) Take care!
    ~Lucy
    Kids Math Teacher

    ReplyDelete