Sunday, 16 November 2014

Sunday Scoop - Nov. 16

I am linking up with Teaching Trio on this day in which I ran in the SNOW!  What is wrong with this place?  Snow in November?  No, thank you!!!
We are singing the sweetest song for the holiday concert.  Here is a video of another choir doing it.
Isn't that beautiful?  (I'm sure we will sound just like that.  Lol!)
We have been writing descriptive paragraphs.  First we each had a honey crisp apple.  We used our senses to brainstorm words to describe the apple.  Then we wrote a paragraph together.  Hence, I have some apples left over to make apple crisp with.  I guess I didn't count the apples in the bags very well.

Ribs are in the oven.  It is starting to smell very yummy in here!!!  Have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    Your newest follower, found you from the Sunday Scoop Link up!
    Apple crisp--I'm jealous, nothing says fall like the smell of apples!
    As for laundry - I'm with you, a ton of it -and it always gets done on Sunday.
    Have a great Sunday!
    -Lovely Nina
    http://lovelyninadesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,
    Wish I was over your house to smell and eat some of that apple crisp! I love that you brought apples in for your students to try them. A great hands on/real world learning experience.

    Brynn Allison
    Brynn Allison's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ran today too. We didn't have snow, but it sure was cold! At least that is motivation to pick up the pace!
    I love apple crisp. It is one of my favorite desserts. Enjoy!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete