Sunday, 2 November 2014

Currently November - For Real?

I am linking up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade for her Currently linky party.

I know I have been somewhat AWOL but we have had a rough go in my house.  Our Thanksgiving was awesome, but then we came home to find out our oldest kitty, Rufus, was not eating very much.  Now he was one of the best kitties you could imagine!  He was more like a dog/cat.  Anyway, he passed away.  Now we are a three cat family.  (That sounds a bit more normal, doesn't it?  Still sad though.)  My black and white kitty, Jax, smashed my iPhone just prior to Thanksgiving.  I got the glass replaced but the camera was not working.  Everything was super blurry!  And you know how important our camera is to us...  So yesterday, I accidentally got a new iPhone 6!  Hello photos!!!!!!!
As you can see from my Currently, having report cards done is the BEST!  Is it too early to start some Christmas shopping?  

I'm sure you would like to see one of the first photos from my new phone.
Sweet Cassie missing her big brother
Have an amazing week!  I'm going to be a much better friend from now on.  :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa…I am following Farley's Currently rule and visiting your blog because you are the link right before me! I teach First grade in NY…I was thinking about how much I am wanting the laundry to fold itself too…..that is what I get to look forward to tonight while watching TV…fun. Sorry to hear about Rufus….I love kitties but cannot have them without getting rid of my son. :)
    Lori @
    Bee the Change
    Mrs. Faas’ First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh-I need a good night's sleep, too! I'm thinking 8:00 sounds like a suitable bedtime to me tonight. :) I also don't think it is too early to start shopping for Christmas. :)
    Lori
    Mixing it up in Middle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being done with your progress report cards! I'm just starting mine :-/ Have a great week!

    Erika
    My Crazy Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your cat : ( It is very hard to lose a beloved pet.
    Congrats on getting your reports done - that is a glorious feeling - I will be happy when parent-teacher conferences are behind me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Rufus. How I miss you. :(
    Lisa, it's a great day when Progress Reports are all done! Woohoo!!!
    XOXO Nicci

    ReplyDelete