Saturday, 30 August 2014

Summer Catch Up


It's the last weekend of the Summer!  Happy Labour Day weekend!  I'm going to catch you up on the last week or so.

I finished setting up my room.  I'm going to keep my students' duo tangs in these IKEA boxes.  They were a bit boring, so I spruced them up with some Duck Tape.  Yes - it's actually called "Duck" tape.  That's the brand!  Lol!
I'm going to start the year with Number Boggle:
Then, we flew to Cape Cod.  We always go there the week before school starts.  The weather this year was the nicest ever!  One of my BFFs, Rebecca, came with us, and my brother and his family were there too.
Nantucket Airport - from TV show "Wings"
I love these cobblestone streets in Nantucket!

Tide is Out in Provincetown


Well, that's it.  Goodbye Summer Break!  You were a great one!

3 comments:

  1. Nantucket looks beautiful! Enjoy your last weekend!!

    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful vacation! I've never been to the east coast. I live on the west coast though:)
    Love what you did with the boxes.
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had an amazing vacation in Nantucket, and the weather was great for you, too! I need to get those IKEA boxes some day - such a great price. Plus, I love how you put the tape on them!

    ReplyDelete