Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Show us your Stash

I am linking up with Erin at Learning to be Awesome for her Show us your Stash linky party.
Learning to be Awesome
A big thank you to TpT and all of you sellers for hosting an amazing sale!  The sale is still going strong for the rest of today.

Here are the links to these amazing products - left to right, top to bottom:
Brain Boosters Set 1 (I got Set 2 too!)
I am so excited to use these and all of the many other products I picked up at such a great price!
Yesterday, we went on a wee road trip to meet my awesome cousins and family for lunch.  My poor brother had to work and one of my cousin's is working for Me to We in Kenya, but other than that everyone was there!
Cheers!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh man you got some good finds!! I've spent WAY too much this sale... Gotta steer clear for the rest of the sale... Except some of those things look pretty cool!
    Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found some great items on TPT! :) :)
    ~Amanda from His and Her Hobbies

    ReplyDelete