Friday, 15 August 2014

Five for Friday - Aug. 15th

I am linking up with Kacey of Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five for Friday linky party.
1.  I finally have my toolkit all labelled and alphabetized.  I'm all about the alphabet!
2.  I spent part of yesterday getting my planner all ready - writing in the days in our 5 day cycle, dates, calendars...
3.  Have you entered to win this awesome product yet?

a Rafflecopter giveaway
4.  We celebrated our 14th year anniversary on Tuesday.  :-)
5.  We returned home safely from our trip to The Outer Banks, N.C. and New York City.  We had an awesome time!  On Monday, my Fitbit said we walked over 20 000 steps!  (My poor husband is not a huge fan of walking.)  On Tuesday, we rented the Citibikes and rode 20 000 steps.  LOL!


Happy Friday!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! I'm so glad y'all had a great time!!

    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Your trip looked so fun. I love your toolbox. Mine is just about done too, and I'm super excited to use it this school year.
    Ana
    Mrs. Bentin's Blackboard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th Anniversary, Lisa! New York looks amazing! I soooooooo want to go there! You guys had to walk a LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary Mr. & Mrs. Barton! You've been a busy girl. 20,000 steps!!! Wowee! Glad you had such a fun time in NC and NYC.

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, happy anniversary!!! SOOO jealous once again of your trip to NYC. Not fair! Glad to see Lauren's bundle on here. Is she still blogging? I haven't seen her on here in ages!!!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete