Friday, 1 August 2014

August Currently and a Delicious Recipe

I am linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her monthly Currently linky.

I really love the design this month!!  August is a pretty exciting month for me.  This is when my self-employed hard-working (read 7 days a week!) husband takes a bit of time off.  We are meeting my BFF and her husband in Kill Devil Hills, NC for a wee vacation.  I can't wait!  After a few days with our friends, my hubby and I are going to pop up to New York City for our anniversary before we return home.  Do you see why I'm so excited?  The best of both worlds:  beach and shopping.

Before I go, I have a most delicious recipe to share with you.  This was the first time I made this recipe for Peanut Butter Bars but boy were they delicious!!!  Click on the photo to get the recipe from allrecipes.
Have a great weekend - and a great long weekend to the Canadians out there.


8 comments:

  1. Your blog is adorable....enjoy the rest of your summer!! :) I might have to try out the recipe...I love PB!
    :)

    Kelly
    Thirsty Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love New York City - hope you have a great time!

    Krazy Town

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog! Found you through Farley's linky party. Recipe looks good! Ok so I don't hate you but I am soooo jealous! I would love to have another month before summer break ends!! Have a great weekend and enjoy your trip with your bff!
    Brigid
    Bits of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beach and NYC? Wow! That is awesome! Hope you have the best time! Happy anniversary! Can't believe you don't start until September 2nd. I am a little jealous. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those peanut butter bars sure look yummy! Have a great vacay in SC. One of my BFFs just came home from SC and had a blast!
    ~Lorraine
    Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies 
    Visit my Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh yummmm! Those bars look amazing! Have a wonderful vaction!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a little jealous that you still have a month of summer. I need another month to get ready! Haha. Hope you have a fabulous time in NC and NY! Happy (early) anniversary!!!

    A Teaspoon of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! You're coming to the good ol South!! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time! And of course, NYC will be awesome and I'll be slightly jealous!! The peanut butter bars look AMAZING! Not good for my healthy eating!

    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete