Monday, 9 June 2014

Monday Meet Me

Well I'm a wee bit envious of those of you on holidays already. I still have thirteen more days with the children and then one P.A. Day. It was a hot one today!

I am linking up with The Teaching Tribune for their Summer Bloggin' Week 2 "Monday Meet Me".
A selfy of my Honey and me - from my cousin's wedding
A lot of kitties
My favourite TV shows are NCIS, Motive, Dateline, Modern Family, Parenthood... and the list goes on and on and on.  :)

My favourite books for fun are chick lit (Sophie Kinsella, Janet Evanovich, Emily Giffin) and mysteries (James Patterson, J.A. Jance, Tess Gerritsen - Rizzoli and Isles series). 

My professional reading list includes:  Notice and Note, Falling in Love with Close Reading, the new Daily Five, and so on.  I always aim high in the summer but don't always get it all done.

Have a great night!
The Fam-Jam

4 comments:

  1. I'm boycotting professional development books this summer. I'm going for mindless reads that I can escape in. P.S. There is nothing wrong with being a TV-aholic, Lisa...nothing wrong with that at all. You're always doing all kinds of adventures, so it makes it okay! xo
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. 14 days with students and no year end PA day with our board this year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another reason why I love you! TV-aholic!! We should not join a addicts group because I do not want to give this addiction up!!
    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great picture of you and your family! I am also a TV addict. I'm so glad it's summer and some of those "summer only" shows are back.

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete