Friday, 2 May 2014

May Currently

It's F-r-i-d-a-y!!!!  I am linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for May Currently.
Listening:  I came home about a half an hour later than usual.  You would think I never feed my poor kitties!  I had a wee shoe catastrophe at school - solved temporarily with leopard print duct tape!  I got new shoes after school.  Hence, a bit late for my furry friends.  Poor little fellows.
Loving:  No explanation required.  Right?
Thinking:  We can finally get into our report card program.  It would be a great idea to get a couple of completed strands entered - even though we have more than a month until they are due.
Needing:  I picked up some homemade garlic chive linguini, asiago sauce, and meatballs.  Yum!
Surprise:  I LOVE Meg at The Teacher Studio.  Have you seen her products?  I have all of her Concept Sorts, problem solving packs, and so much more.  If you would like to read about my class using the Fraction Concept Sorts you can click here.

Have a fantastic Friday night!

7 comments:

  1. Our puppy is the same - I feed it and then it just wants more food! I am needing to do my report cards too - I don't think it will be this weekend though...

    Have a great weekend!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part it that you are "wanting nothing!" I need to think like that more often! I have all my needs met and need to focus on that! Have a great weekend!

    Heidi Neels
    Friends in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, you had me at garlic chive linguine! That sounds delish! I'm with you on doing some of the report cards early. It's so crazy at the end of the year, and to have some of the report cards done is so helpful.
    Have a fun weekend! And cute kitties!!!

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started my report cards this week. I'm hoping to get a little more done this weekend. Ours are due in three weeks. I know that time will fly. I can't even believe the year is almost over! Enjoy your new shoes!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  5. This past Friday night was especially sweet for me too -- time to relax after a long, cold, dark, rainy week. Why does the weather seem to steal every ounce of energy that I have???

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww your kitties are cute! I only have one cat and we've been thinking about getting another so she has a friend at home with her while we're gone during the day. And I also try to get things done even if there's still plenty of time, like you said about the report cards. It's hard to relax with a million things running through your mind that you need to do during the last few weeks of school!

    Rebecca
    Ladybugs Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  7. As fellow Canadians, we all work so hard creating products for a niche market. I'm hoping to host a Canadian specific event to boost all our TPT sales and/or bring traffic to our blogs in the coming months, and so I've created this little survey to see what we're all interested in. Please fill out and share with your followers and friends too please! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5T5V5ZW

    ReplyDelete