Tuesday, 1 April 2014

April Currently

Happy Tuesday!  I am linking up with Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for April Currently.
Listening - My husband is watching 'Dangerous Flights'.  He loves everything airplane so most nights he watches one of his many favourite flying shows (Ice Pilots, Mayday, Airplane Repo).
Loving - Need I say more?  So long Snow!  We have spent far too much time together this year.
Thinking - My Grade 4's are getting cuter each and every day!
Wanting - Our playground is still somewhat frozen and has a nasty wet dog smell.  I guess we need some rain to fix that.
Needing - My fitbit says I average 7 ½ hours each night but it sure doesn't feel like it.  This girl is TIRED!
Last Day - Well my American friends, do you see a problem here?  Think of your friends North of the border when you are all celebrating your summer holidays in May and June...  Our last day for kidlets is June 26th, and June 27th for teachers.

Miss A has been busy in the library again.  In case you can't read the sign, it says:  Why did the chicken go to the library?  To get out a good "bawk, bawk, bawk"!

3 comments:

  1. You're from Alaska, wow! Well I live on the East Coast and I was actually able to wear a skirt and sandals today. I'm convinced that teachers need 9+ hours of sleep a night. Teaching is draining and I'm always tired but I do manage to get about 8-9 hours a night. Hope all the snow melts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad the snow is finally melting here in Michigan too! I never want to see it again. Ever! haha

    I could cry for you. End of June for the last day?? Ugh. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly, your kids have office hours for a school day. Ha! I worked at 2 schools that started at 9am, and I thought that was the weirdest thing ever.

    I'm so glad you're finally getting out of the snow. It's taken long enough, huh? And I can't believe you get out so late in June! I always thought we got out late. We're usually getting out around June 20 or 21. This year, teachers are done on the 19th. Hmmm, that's pretty much the same thing....well, it just seems a lot earlier. ; )

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete