Monday, 21 April 2014

A Peek at my Week-April 22-25

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!  Ours was four days long!  I even managed to go for a run every day!  Our new kitty is fitting in very nicely!  Cassie still follows Jax everywhere he goes but at least she has stopped growling at him.  I think they will be the best of friends.

Today I am linking up with Jennifer of Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for A (brief) Peek at my Week.
The highlights of this short week are Geometry Jeopardy (my kids go c-r-a-z-y for Jeopardy!), starting a new read aloud - The Lemonade War (we just finished "Out of my Mind"), starting our Ancient Civilizations projects, and Jump Rope 4 Heart.  We also will be connecting art to geometry with a 3-D art/perspective piece.  (Drawing 3-D figures is so tricky.)  Photos to follow next week.  :)

Here are some photos from last week and the weekend.
Miss A has been continuing to make the library awesome!

Prism and Pyramid Skeletons

BFFs!
Easter Walk through the Park (ignore the ice!)

My Mom and Running Partner
I hope you have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. We are going to work on our pen pal letters this week -- I promise! (As long as I can get them to stop talking long enough to get a pencil in their hands....ughhh!) I hope you had a wonderful Easter. I would love to take a nap in the sun with your kitties. :)

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of you and your mom. So sweet! :)
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of My Mind is one of my favorite read alouds. I still get teary when they leave for the quiz competition. I really like the compassion I see from my students when I read this book.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I nominated you for a Liebster Award after discovering your blog on Bloglovin! You can check out the instructions on my blog!
    -Meg
    TalesandTeacherisms

    ReplyDelete