Sunday, 23 February 2014

Lovin' It & Over It

I hope you had a great weekend!  We had a very sunny one here in Ontario and things have even done a bit of melting.  Mind you we have had such a ridiculous amount of snow there is still tons left!  I am linking up with my friend Ali at Teaching Powered by Caffeine for her new Lovin' It & Over It link party.
I am feeling a lot of love lately.  So there is way more "Lovin' It" than "Over It".
Lovin' It
My new Fitbit
My sweet Mom got me a Fitbit for my upcoming fake birthday.  It is nearly charged...  I can't wait to use it!  I love it already!  I am very interested in monitoring my horrible sleep cycles. 
 In progress shower
I'm also loving my two new bathrooms my husband has been renovating.  It is so exciting to come home everyday and see what has happened that day! 
Pedicure
I am so excited about the upcoming March Break, and in preparation had to get a super fun pedicure!  (It was my first in ages!)  We tried out a new spot and loved it!
4.  Finally, I love the Olympics but am ready for my favourite tv shows to air new episodes again.
Over It
1.  I am so over this whole winter, cold weather, torrential rain, snow, ice pellets, freezing rain...  Bring on Spring!
Don't forget to enter my fake birthday giveaway!  I'm going to draw the lucky winner on Saturday, March 1st.  That gives you this week to enter.  
a Rafflecopter giveaway


8 comments:

  1. I totally hear you about being over this winter. I live in Iowa and it has been so much colder than normal. Plus we've had five snow days (some of them were really off just because it was too cold to go to school). Amy Decker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, it has been just ridiculous! I'm sure that means that this Spring and Summer will be ridiculously awesome!
      -Lisa

      Delete
  2. I am just learning about the FitBit - you will have to share more once it is charged. Lovely pedicure - you are going away right? I am going to Toronto - so no pedicure needed : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Lisa!!! You're my first "linker"!!! You'll always have a special place in my heart for that reason. : ) : )

    Wowee! That shower is gonna be gor-geous when it's all done. "Lovin' it" so far! And I'm jealous of your cute lil' pedicure. The nail salon always wants me to do a cute design, but I always refuse. Maybe I need to rethink that one...
    And this fitbit....it monitors your sleep cycles?
    Thanks so much for linking up!

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the link-up. It sounds like fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting a FItBit would not be a good idea for me...It would reveal that I am sleeping too much and exercising too little. (The truth hurts, I just don't want it attached to my wrist.)

    Have a great fake birthday this week! Congrats on turning 11 (right???).
    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to start using my fit bit again. I loved watching how I slept!!!!

    Thanks for the blog follow! I have been gone for a while but I am back now!

    Have a great night and keep bloggin!

    jameson
    Lessons With Coffee

    ReplyDelete