Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all of my blogging friends!  Where has the year gone?!  I am linking up with Jennifer at Simply Kinder for her Teaching Blog Linky Party.
What a great way to meet new bloggers and find more fabulous blogs!  

I enjoyed an icy but lovely run today.  I have signed up for the #500in2014 thanks to Shannon at I Run Read Teach - that means I'm going to run 500 miles in 2014.  Do you think since I'm Canadian I could pretend 500 kilometres is the same?  Lol!  I hope you all have a fabulous New Year's Eve and all the best for 2014.

2 comments:

  1. I think that is such an admirable goal!! I have no doubt you can do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for you, Lisa, and THANK YOU for the shout out!! :)

    #500in2014 We are going to ROCK this!!!

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete