Monday, 9 December 2013

First Annual Holiday Cookie Swap Linky Party

Here I am - two days in a row!!!  I am linking up with Emily at The Reading Tutor/OG for her First Annual Holiday Cookie Swap Linky Party.  (Who doesn't love holiday cookies!)
   
The recipe I have chosen is my very favourite cookie recipe of my Grandma.  All of the grandchildren would fight over these cookies that only appeared at Christmas.  I always wondered why she didn't make them all year round.  They are that good.  But then again... I only make them at Christmas too.  :)  Miss you, Grandma!

Pop by Emily's blog.  There are already tons of delicious looking recipes to try!

5 comments:

  1. These sound delicious! I may have to try these at for one of our Christmas parties!
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound so good Lisa! I love pecan pie-do they have a similar taste? And, are they easy? I'm not a fan of the kitchen, but these sound soooo good!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa! These seem like an easier pecan tart. They sound super yummy too. Thanks for linking up! Happy Holidays!
    Emily
    The Reading Tutor/OG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cookies sound delicious! I'm looking forward to some Christmas baking once I get home!
    - Melissa
    Teacher Abroad

    ReplyDelete