Sunday, 1 December 2013

December Currently

Have I ever told you how much I love December?  Aside from the weather it is my favourite month!  (We actually had a significant amount of snow during the last week of November but rain today.)  Weird!  I am linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her December Currently!  (I hope I make the top 100!)
I'm listening to my Holiday Favourites playlist on my iPhone.  I have to confess that I synced this playlist back onto my iPhone at least two weeks ago.  One month is too short to listen to Christmas music.  My all time favourite you ask?  Why it's Bing and Bowie.  Please enjoy.
Loving and Thinking and Wanting - no explanation required.  Our Canadian Thanksgiving was in early October so we have not had a break in a very long time.  This is the time of year we all get run down and sick!  I refuse to be sick during Christmas Break this year!  Let's get this out of my system!

I'm needing to get more done on my To Do List.  I made an excellent dent in it this weekend but still need to get more done!

My new favourite tradition is Elf Night.  We enjoy a delicious meal just before Christmas with my brother's family, eat, eat, eat and watch Elf!  I LOVE that movie!
Have a great end to your weekend and start to your week!

6 comments:

  1. I hear you about the "To Do" list!
    Bing and Bowe! Love it!
    Fabulous Fifth Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Elf night! I'm just hoping you don't chow down on spaghetti and syrup!
    Happy Holidays!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched Elf as I put my tree up the other day! I love that movie!!! Two teachers at school also host an "Elf Lunch." They bring popcorn and spaghetti (with syrup!) and put little Elf quotes around the lounge. It's so cute!!

    Have a great week!!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah!!! That's another tradition I have....watch Elf on Christmas Eve! I forgot about that. I love that movie too. In fact, I think I can quote the whole darn thing. : )

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all Christmas music by Bing! Such classics! You're Elf Night sounds like so much fun!
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete