Saturday, 2 November 2013

November Currently

Happy Saturday!  I am linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her November Currently.  I cannot even believe that it is November already!
It feels like we have had way too much rain this week.  We probably really haven't, but we did have a full day of indoor recess on Hallowe'en of all days.  Can you even imagine those excited little people not being able to go outside all day?  Zoiks!  

Progress Reports are due on Monday but there is no way I was giving up my Saturday run/walk/brunch with my family.  Mission accomplished.

Here is my pin for Pecan Pie Bars.  They are delicious!  Enjoy your extra hour of sleep!

4 comments:

  1. Those pecan pie bars looks yummy! I just pinned those because we are looking for something different for Thanksgiving this year.

    Indoor recess is no fun for sure! Hope it stops raining for you!
    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your progress reports. I agree that time with the fam is more important and that is what 2am is for... finishing things like progress reports :) Good luck!

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indoor recess and Halloween all in one day!?!?!?!?! Oh your poor woman!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hate reports! Worst part of being a teacher hands down! I hope you finish them soon!!!
    Erin
    The E-Z Class Follow on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete