Tuesday, 15 October 2013

SLANT Box Reveal!

This was such a great day!  I got to go to the Cross Country Race with our 17 divisional finalists and came home to open my super awesome SLANT Box.  I was paired with Amanda at His and Her Hobbies and Terry at First at Bat.  It was so nice getting to know both Amanda and Terry, and I can't wait to continue my friendship with them.  Terry sent me the most thoughtful stuff!
I LOVE Sharpies - check out the 80's Glam! 
Florida sand and rocks and minerals from Hawaii

Cinnamon is my favourite candy flavour!

Everything is so great!
My favourite thing of all is Terry's handmade item.  She sent me this beautiful handmade magnet.
Isn't that beautiful?  Thanks so much, Terry!  For more information on the SLANT Box go to Jameson at Lessons With Coffee's awesome blog.  Have a great night everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment