Monday, 28 October 2013

Introduction to Quadrilaterals

Hi Friends!  It's me again - 2 days in a row!  Today we started learning about quadrilaterals.  First my lovelies shared with an elbow partner what they already knew about quadrilaterals.  They knew they have 4 sides.  Some students gave examples of quadrilaterals:  rectangle, square, parallelogram, rhombus, trapezoid.  Then we watched this super cute video.
Did you love it?  Now you'll be singing it all night.  Finally, I made a Frayer Model template from Jennifer at 4mulafun's Flippable Template Pack that you can get here.  Here are some photos of my template and my kidlets work.


Have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. This is a great post! I love the flippable book that your students completed. I am your newest follower on Bloglovin and can't wait to be back.
    Beth
    Thinking of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Beth! Have a great week!
      -Lisa

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this teaching idea. I am using parts of this lesson for my teacher evaluation this week. Great stuff here!

    ReplyDelete