Monday, 14 October 2013

Happy Thanksgiving! Happy Columbus Day!

Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends and Happy Columbus Day to my American friends!  My family has a wonderful tradition of going to Mont Tremblant in Quebec each Thanksgiving weekend.  This year, my husband, step-daughter, hubbies' parents, my mom, and my brother's family all went!  So awesome!  Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy.  (Thanksgiving is a week later than last year and we have had such weird weather so the leaves were not as beautiful as usual.  Many had fallen.)
Trail around the base of the mountain
View from the mountain
I don't think deer are supposed to be this tame!
Have a great start to your week!

3 comments:

  1. You are always going on such fun adventures. I'm envious! The leaves are gorgeous. I'm pretty certain the leaves don't change here in Florida. I don't think deer are supposed to be that tame either.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to ya!! Your pics are beautiful! Looks like y'all had a great time!
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Happy Thanksgiving to ya! Can you tell me what Canadian Thanksgiving is? I know you know how Americans celebrate it, but how do Canadians celebrate? I'm so curious.

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete