Sunday, 27 October 2013

Blogger MIA & A Peek at my Week

Hello My Friends!  I'm sorry I have been missing in action but things are just way toooooooo busy.
I got an email today from K-5 Learning today.  K5 Learning has an online reading and math program for kindergarten to grade 5 students.  I've been given a 6 week free trial to test and write a review of their program.  If you are a blogger, you may want to check out their  open invitation to write an online learning review of their program. - See more at: http://www.k5learning.com/review-k5?sid=19493#sthash.FtJ6vf4R.dpuf
Has anyone else used this?  I'll let you know in 6 weeks what I think.  :)

Today I am linking up with my friend Jennifer at Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for A Peek at My Week.
This is a pretty busy but fun week at school.  We are starting 2D Geometry in math.  I am going to use a Frayer Model foldable to introduce it.  Later this week we are going to do a fun activity using my plastic name tags on string.  I'm going to put a polygon in each one and the students need to ask yes/no questions to determine which one each has on his/her back.  Fun!  We are also starting my very favourite grade 4 science unit:  Light and Sound.  We have some great experiments to do - I'll save the flashlight ones for Thursday as it is supposed to pour rain and be dark and dreary on Hallowe'en.  Oh well.  At least the light will show up better.  Have a great Monday!  Blog to you soon... (way sooner than last time)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great way to spend Halloween with a little Science spookiness!

    Have a great week & thanks for linking up!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a fun week, Lisa Bee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got an email from them also. I haven't had an opportunity to check it out just yet. Please let me know what you think for sure!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete