Monday, 16 September 2013

Positive Points Monday Linky

Happy Monday, Friends!  Today I am linking up with Sarah at Permanently Primary for her Positive Points Monday linky!
This is an excellent way to start off the week!
1.  I am nearly finished all of my PM Benchmarks.  I'm only missing two friends' assessments as they have been absent for the last two school days.  I'm still happy!
2.  My students absolutely love learning about Canada in social studies.  It's especially fun teaching people about things that they are interested in.  We sang along with Stompin' Tom!  Who wouldn't love that?
 
3.  I got my math groups and tubs all ready for this week!  We are working on place value to 10000:  showing numbers in a variety of ways, naming numbers, creating numbers...  We made the thousands and hundreds for our place value kits today.  Everyone finished cutting!
4.  I love love love the staff at my school.  They are just amazing!
5.  And finally, doesn't this just say it all?  This is dear Cassie when she discovered the kitchen tap this weekend.  I still can't get over how cute she is!
Link up with Sarah and share your positive points.  Have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. Love the idea of positive points! Thanks for sharing!
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa! I am pretty sure I fixed the no reply thing! I had to find a new tutorial on how to do it since the switch to Google+. I would've never known about it if you hadn't told me! Thank you! Did it work???!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh I hate PM benchmarks. We only use them up to the end of year 4 (G 3) then use another resource to do running records on our kids. Only problem is, the PM's are too easy - so it inflates their reading ages, making it look like they go backwards once they hit year 5 (4th grade).
    Yay for nearly being doing with them though!!
    Erin
    The E-Z Class

    ReplyDelete