Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Worldly Wednesday and Math Game FREEBIE

Welcome to the second edition of Melissa at Teacher Abroad's Worldly Wednesday!

This is a linky party where you can share where you have been in the world, where you are going, where you live...  Last week, Melissa started telling us about her trip to Equador for one of her teaching placements.  I can't wait to hear more about her exciting adventure!

On the weekend, we did a quick trip to New York City.  I posted a few pictures from our scenic flight of Manhattan on Saturday.  Here are a few more pictures from our adventure.
Look who wants to come with us... Cassie




I love this!  Every Saturday in the summer, they close Lafayette/Park Ave between the Brooklyn Bridge and an entrance to Central Park to traffic so runners, walkers, bikers, in-line skaters... can enjoy it.




This is us in our tiny little old plane behind humongous commercial jets!!!






Don't I look happy?  I took this my self too!
 I took all of these on the BIG WALK!  I have made a map for you just to show you how far my hubby and I walked.
Did you make it through that?  Today I put together an addition facts concentration or memory game.  Feel free to download it if you think you can use it - and I would love some kind feedback.  Click the picture below to download it.  :)
Thanks for stopping by.  Guess how many times I filled up my TpT cart during the sale.  How many times did you?

4 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your trips! My husband wants to get his pilot's license and then maybe we'll get out of Wisconsin. (Part of the truth is that I really don't like to travel because it breaks my heart to leave our two dogs at the kennel... :)

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous too of your trips. I haven't been to Manhattan in forever! LUCKY GIRL! :)
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went to New York this summer for our family vacation-we drove 16 hours with 3 kids....what were we thinking??!! Your trip looks like you had a fabulous time!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your trip looks fabulous! I got tired just looking at that map! Thanks for linking up!
    - Melissa
    Teacher Abroad

    ReplyDelete