Sunday, 4 August 2013

Sunday Smorgasbord - Laminating Queen

Happy Sunday!
I am linking up with Michelle at Fabulous in First for Sunday Smorgasbord!
It has been a very busy but satisfying week.  I have been laminating some fabulous resources.  First, Runde's Rooms' 'Math Reflection Fans' which you can find here, and Teaching With a Mountain View's 'Reading Skills Task Card Bundle' which you can find here.  If you have either of these products, they are very awesome and large - so the laminator has been working overtime.  I finally laminated all of the strategies for my CRAFT Menu.  Phew!

I popped to the school for a couple of hours and hung up my Whole Brain Teaching Rules, and my daily class schedule.  The pictures are blurry and still a work in progress...  (But don't you just love the double doors?)
Now it wouldn't be a weekend without talking about at least one of my furry little friends.  So I made a wee video of Cassie the kitten playing with the laminator box. She usually runs in it, the flap closes around her, and then she scoots across the floor while she is still in the box.  If you watch the very short video, she notices me at the end and runs to me... the little rascal!

Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. Cassie playin' with the box is just too cute! I love kitties!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...how did we survive before we owned our own laminators??? Mine's been getting a workout too. It will probably be glad when I go back to work! :)

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa

    I am one of your newest followers and one of your partners for the SLANT Box Exchange! I emailed you!

    Renee
    The Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. That video of Cassie is so cute! I need to meet here before I leave!
    - Melissa
    Teacher Abroad

    ReplyDelete