Friday, 16 August 2013

Short and Sweet

I just wanted to pop off a quick post before we head to The Big Apple!  I'm loving reading everyone's wish-list items - my wish list is pages long!  I can't wait for the sale!  I have two things that I'm going to get for sure - Jivey's Numbers and Operations Bundle and Nicole's Interactive Reading Notebook - Grade 4.

I accomplished one more thing on my To Do List this week.  I read "Guided Math" by Laney Sammons
This was a great quick read to get me thinking.

Any hooooooo, I must be on my way.  I'm going to try to post from my iPad on the weekend... but can anyone please tell me how I can comment on other people's posts from my iPhone or iPad?  Please???

Enjoy your day.  :)

2 comments:

  1. The only thing I could suggest (with out actually getting my ipad and having a go!!) would be to log in from safari.

    Erin
    The E-Z Class Follow on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try that. I had been trying from Bloglovin... It doesn't seem to let me post from there.
      Thanks.

      Delete