Saturday, 24 August 2013

Saturday Snapshots - Cape Cod Style

I'm linking up with Miss Nelson for Saturday Snapshots!
Yesterday, my hubby and I started on our second and final weekend getaway of the summer.  I know I'm spoiled but we flew there again in 2 hours and 40 minutes, while my brother's family drove it in ten plus hours!
Provincetown from the air.
These are all pictures from our walk on the beach in Provincetown after dinner.  The tide was out so you could walk really far!  So fun.  

(Can anyone tell me how to add a link with Blogger?)
Cheers,
Lisa

5 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! It looks like you had fun. To add a link into your post, you should be able to highlight the word(s) or picture. Click the button that says link. (It is right next to the button to add in a picture.) Then copy and paste the link into the space that says "To what URL should link go?" Click "okay" and you should be good to go. Let me know if you have any other questions.

    Krystyn
    Ms Richards's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! It looks so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures Lisa, they look like a professional took them!
    - Melissa
    Teacher Abroad

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some awesome shots. YOU rock. Thanks for linking up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still JEALOUS! It's a good thing I live so far away or I'd make you take me with you!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete