Sunday, 18 August 2013

NYC and TpT Sale

Now that was fun!  Yesterday, we met my cousin, Zac, at La Guardia and did a scenic tour around Manhattan.  Then I snuck in a little shopping while my husband got a new haircut.  This morning, after a great sleep, I bought some awesome products from Teachers Pay Teachers ON SALE!  Have you heard?  Don't forget to use the code BTS13 for an additional savings!  I might accidentally buy more again tomorrow...

I'm going to try to attach a couple of pictures from yesterday but I'm not sure about doing this on my iPad.  Enjoy your Sunday!
I think it worked!  Does it look ok?
-Lisa

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving all your pictures and I am 1000% jealous! Looks like you had a fabulous time!
    Alison
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great!!! Sounds like a perfect end of summer trip!
    Erin
    The E-Z Class Follow on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete