Saturday, 3 August 2013

New Whole Brain Teaching Posters FREEBIE

I don't know about you, but I just LOVE Saturdays - even in the summer!  This Saturday was a bit different.  Usually I start each Saturday with some combination of running/walking with my mom, brother, sister-in-law, and super cute niece and nephew.  I love that!  (The best part is we go for a delicious milkshake after our run.)  But my mom went away this weekend so I made stuff for school instead!  Before we get there, this absolutely cracked me up.
I did everything that it said I was doing!  Lol!

I have been doing some research on Whole Brain Teaching and I am very interested in implementing at least small baby steps of it this year.  (If you are interested in learning about it, you can find lots of information here, or Rachel at The Tattooed Teacher.  There are also tons of videos of teachers using this in their classrooms.)  So, since my mom dumped me, here are the Whole Brain Teaching posters on Glitter Meets Glue's beautiful digital paper which you can get here.  Don't you just love the paper?  Anyway, if you would like a set, click on the picture below.
Cheers!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my! You definitely had me with those 10 Fun Facts. That was good! Love Whole Brain Teaching too and I'm hoping to implement more strategies this year in my 4th grade class.

    Erica
    Shepherd's Shining Stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been doing some research on Whole Brain Teaching too. I am definitely thinking baby steps is the way to go. There is so much to remember! I also found Stephanie from 3rd Grade Thoughts and Amanda from Teaching Maddeness have some great freebies about Whole Brain Teaching. I can't wait to read more about how it is going in your classroom.


    Krystyn
    Ms Richards's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fun facts were funny! I didn't fall for the breathing one, but sure did for the #5 being skipped! Lol! Thanks for the chuckle! I, too am curious and thinking about dabbling in Whole Brain Teaching!

    ReplyDelete