I am linking up with Blog Hoppin for Teacher Week '13!
1. I have been teaching for 15 years. I love my job so so much! I even am excited to go back to school (don't tell anyone). I have taught Kindergarten, Grade 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8.
2. I have 3 beautiful cats and nearly always have 3 cats - yet I am NOT a crazy cat lady. Honest.
3. I love going out to eat! Breakfast is pretty much my favourite meal of the day. Now don't get me wrong - I love to eat. But there's nothing like bacon and eggs!!
4. For my husband's 40th birthday, I gave him a gift certificate to learn to fly. Now we have a 1968 Cardinal and my husband takes us on amazing trips! New York City this weekend and Cape Cod the next! I'm so spoiled!
5. Some of my best friendships have arisen from my work. It is so hard when teachers switch schools -they come and go. But thank goodness I've been able to maintain these important friendships.
6. I have run in more than 10 half marathons, 1 - 30 km race, and 1 marathon. The marathon training was very fun - with 2 best friends - but the actual race was NOT a good experience for me.
7. I have only been running for 5 years. I was a late starter. I run with my mom every Saturday! (Sorry. 2 about running.)
8. My oldest and dearest friend (not old in the old sense) only lived in my city/province for ten months when I was a child. Most of our lives we have lived in different countries but still manage to see each other at least once a year. (XOXO Jenny.)
9. One summer in high school, I was a peddling ice cream seller and made the list of top sellers in Ontario! Now not a lot of you would admit to that one...
10. Today is my 13th wedding anniversary! That is long enough ago that I had to scan my wedding pictures into my computer so they would be digital. Funny!