Friday, 23 August 2013

Fun Friday!

I just have a couple of things to share with you before we head off for our second (and final :( ) summer weekend getaway.  First, I saw this video and thought you would enjoy it.  To watch "Said No Teacher Ever" click here.  (I was having some trouble locating it through the upload video feature even though I can find it directly on YouTube...)
Yesterday, I laminated like crazy!!  And I made this beautiful "Show What You Know".  If you like it, you can get it from Jameson of Lessons With Coffee.  I mounted it on that centimeter thick poster board.  Thanks, Jameson!  I love it!

Have an awesome day!

3 comments:

  1. The video is hilarious. I must share it with the teachers at school. Thank you for posting it.

    I love the "Show What You Know". It turned out great.

    Enjoy the weekend!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *LOVE* Said No Teacher Ever!!! Also your folders down there are totally crazy!!!
    :) Erin
    I'm Lovin Lit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaha!! That is hilarious!! Thanks for sharing, Lisa! Your Show What You Know display looks awesome!

    ~Erin
    Mrs. Beattie's Classroom

    ReplyDelete