Saturday, 10 August 2013

Back to School Blogger Exchange and Awesome Posts

I have two things I hope to accomplish in this post.  First, I want to point out a couple of posts that I really liked this week, and second, I am going to link up for the Back to School Blogger Exchange - SO FUN!

If you didn't get to read the post by Becca at Simply 2nd Resources about her new book, go take a look.  She created a book called Earth Science and it is absolutely beautiful!  It is free on iTunes (iBook) for the iPad.  She has definitely put a lot of work into it.

I also really found the post by Caitlin of Miller's Science Space very helpful.  To sum it up, she gives her students four options instead of saying "I don't know".  Check out her post to learn more.

Now on to the Blogger Exchange.  A huge thank you to Jessica of Covered in Glitter and Glue  and Adventures of Ms. Smith for organizing this fun event!

I was paired with Brittany of Lovely Literacy and More and she did an incredible job choosing beautiful and thoughtful back to school items for little old me.  My parcel arrived and it was packaged so nicely.  Check it out!  (See who also loved the package A LOT!)

 



Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. What a cute cup! I love using those in my classroom! That is a stinkin' cute cat as well!

    Thanks so much for participating and linking up!
    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been following and loving your blog! We've nominated you for a Liebster Award. You can check out our blog at http://vavoomclassroom.blogspot.com for more information.

    Sincerely, Becky and Echo @vavoomclasroom #yourclassroomwillloveyou

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute package! I can see Cassie dragging that paper all over the house.
    - Melissa
    Teacher Abroad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you enjoyed the goodies and it looks like kitty did too. :)

    Brittany
    Lovely Literacy and More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that fancy cup!!! How cute is that cat? I miss my cats! :(
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete