Thursday, 8 August 2013

A Tale of Student Teaching Linky Party

Today I am linking up with Ash from The Polished Teacher for her:
I was a student teacher in downtown Toronto.  I was at 3 different schools with high populations of non-English speaking children and parents.

I feel that being exposed to a wide variety of inner city schools (needs, behaviours, etc.) and a wide variety of cultures has helped make me a better teacher.  I really enjoyed my time at Teacher's College and all of my student teaching experiences.  I wish Ash all the best as she embarks on her journey. (If anyone can help me with how blurry my picture is, please send me an email.  I would greatly appreciate it.  I re-uploaded with Photobucket.  Better, right?)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up! I couldn't imagine having a teacher bail on you like that! I bet it taught you a lot though! Thanks for the tips on taking lots of pictures! I will be sure to do so!

    The Polished Teacher

    ReplyDelete