Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Tunes Tuesday

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  I'm linking up with Nick from Sweet Rhyme & Pure Reason to join in on his Tunes Tuesday linky party!  What a great way for children to learn about grammar!  There are already some amazing songs posted so be sure to drop by, download, and enjoy.

I have chosen the song "Fireflies" by Owl City, and action verbs as the grammatical focus.  To download my activity, please click here.

We are having a very hot week in my neck of the woods.  I hope you are all finding ways to stay cool.  Have an awesome day!

-Lisa

8 comments:

  1. I love your activity sheet Lisa! Great minds think alike (at least when it comes to making pretty information sheets)

    -Melissa
    Teacher Abroad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your activity sheet! Thanks for sharing!

    Wendy
    Read With Me ABC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for linking up! Your lyric sheet looks amazing! Love the song too!

    -Nick
    Sweet Rhyme – Pure Reason
    Follow my blog with Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute activity, thank you so much for sharing!

    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bethany! I love your song! I've seen the Barenaked Ladies several times in concert.

      Delete
  5. Yay! I love this song! Thanks for sharing a great activity!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! This is great! Fireflies is a catchy tune and is guaranteed to be in my head for the rest of the night!!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete