Keep in mind that I have only been finished school since Friday so I have a bit more time to complete my list.
1. Read 'Reading Power' and 'Writing Power' by Adrienne Gear.
2. Read 'Notebook Know How' by Aimee Buckner.
3. Read 'The Book Whisperer' by Donalyn Miller.
3. Read 'What's Your Math Problem?' by Linda Gojak. Am I being too ambitious?
4. Work on Long Range Plans.
5. Make shared reading plans to go with Ideas by Jivey's awesome Mentor Sentences - I bought all three packs!
6. Buy spiral notebooks for Interactive Math Journal (thanks Runde's Room) and Language Journal.
7. Tidy up items for my new TPT store - so far I have ONE item! Please download it. Let me know if you like it. :)
8. Learn more about blogging. I bought 'Blogging for Dummies' today so I won't have to keep bothering Fourth Grade Flipper and Oh Boy Fourth Grade! Thanks so much for your help, you two!!!
I absolutely love how supportive and friendly everyone is in the teacher blogging world. Thank you for making this experience so positive! Happy Tuesday!