Tuesday, 2 July 2013

To Do Lists

I'm very excited to be linking up with Fabulous Fourth Grade Froggies for the before school To Do linky.  Now I am a HUGE fan of the To Do List which has been made much easier thanks to my discovery of Evernote.  (All of my notes are synced to all devices!  Yay)



Keep in mind that I have only been finished school since Friday so I have a bit more time to complete my list.

1.  Read 'Reading Power' and 'Writing Power' by Adrienne Gear.
2.  Read 'Notebook Know How' by Aimee Buckner.
3.  Read 'The Book Whisperer' by Donalyn Miller.
3.  Read 'What's Your Math Problem?' by Linda Gojak.  Am I being too ambitious?
4.  Work on Long Range Plans.
5.  Make shared reading plans to go with Ideas by Jivey's awesome Mentor Sentences - I bought all three packs!
6.  Buy spiral notebooks for Interactive Math Journal (thanks Runde's Room) and Language Journal.
7.  Tidy up items for my new TPT store - so far I have ONE item!  Please download it.  Let me know if you like it.  :)
8.  Learn more about blogging.  I bought 'Blogging for Dummies' today so I won't have to keep bothering Fourth Grade Flipper and Oh Boy Fourth Grade!  Thanks so much for your help, you two!!!

I absolutely love how supportive and friendly everyone is in the teacher blogging world.  Thank you for making this experience so positive!  Happy Tuesday!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I just became your newest follower through bloglovin'. I haven't heard of Reading Power.... I may have to look that one up.
    ~Lorraine
    Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies 
    Visit my Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower on bloglovin! I need to start my PD reading for the summer, before my summer is over.

    Meagan
    Oodles of Teaching Fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lorraine! I likewise am following you. :)
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog too, Meagan! I just added you on Bloglovin!
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog, BFL!

    Nicci
    Walking with Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa! I want to try the Interactive Math Journals this year too! Thank you for the shout out and I will help you ANY way I can! I am still learning too and know how frustrating it can be learning all this!!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I'm following you, 4th Grade Sprinkles. :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. New blogger and follower too! Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete