Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Time Travel Tuesday

Today I am linking up with Jess at I Heart Recess for her Time Travel Tuesday.  Well...be prepared...Here I am!
Yes, I know.  What am I wearing?!  I think it's actually coming back in style...

Grade: 3 or 4 (it's so long ago I can't remember)
Year:  Let's call it the late late '70's :)
School:  Centennial Public School
Teacher:  Mrs. Davidson
Favourite TV Shows:  Charlie's Angels, 6 Million Dollar Man, and CHiPS (who didn't just love Erik Estrada!)
Memories:  I loved going to school, climbing trees, playing with friends

Now it's your turn.  Find your photo, scan it, and post about you when you were in the grade you presently teach.

My mom and I had an awesome trip to Watertown today for a wee bit of shopping and a delicious Olive Garden lunch.  YUM!  We found some great deals on clothing, and best of all, I found 10 packs of Crayola Markers on sale at Target for one dollar - thank you Shana for the tip!  Needless to say, I bought 12 packages of markers for my classroom.  Super awesome!  It's getting hot here again...

Until next time,
-Lisa


8 comments:

  1. Very cute pic! :) I had actually forgotten about CHIPS-definitely a classic.

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your picture and red hair! Thanks for linking up and joining in on the fun!

    Jess
    I {Heart} Recess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much. You guys are very kind.
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! :) Happy to have found your blog. A new 4th grade friend!!!
    Theresa
    Pinkadots Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture. I love that it is late, late 70's. I was in grade3/4 in the early, early 80's :). I did love CHiPs and Charlie's Angels but can not imagine trying to watch those shows today!

    Looking From Third to Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is great that you remember your teacher's name. I blanked, so now I've got to go to my parents and get some old yearbooks.
    And who doesn't love Erik Estrada!

    matt
    Digital: Divide & Conquer
    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute pic! I am getting a kick out of seeing all of the neon coming back right now:)

    Primary Classrooms are Oceans of Fun

    ReplyDelete