Sunday, 14 July 2013

Sunday Smorgasbord

Today I am linking up with Fabulous in First for her Sunday Smorgasbord!

It has been a busy week filled with gardening, running, reading and EATING!  I found a bit of time to add a third product to my teachers pay teachers store - Word Hunt.  It is like the game Boggle.  Either you can create a game for your students on the blank template, or your students can create one and exchange with a partner to solve it.  My children loved it!!!  They really liked it when I could find tons of words on the pages they created.  "I didn't realize I made so many words!" would often be heard.  Please leave me some feedback at my store if you download it and like it.  :)

Is anyone else c-r-a-z-y about coloured pens and markers?  When I moved classrooms this summer, I think I had enough pens/markers to overfill one desk drawer!  Every time I see a new set with pretty colours, I need them!  I think I have a problem.
Love these Sharpies!!

Well, I'm going to go plant a few more perennials...  Enjoy your day!
-Lisa

10 comments:

  1. I also have a colored pen addiction. Even though I know I don't need them, I can't resist!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use tons of Sharpies. My boys swim competitively and the officials require that they have all their event information written on their bodies. This has led to an entirely new fad in our house of artwork for swim meets. Needless to say, my boys love Sharpies. :)
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners
    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, of course! Love my pens, too!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, thanks for your comment about my Linky party. I love how colorful your blog it - nice job, susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog!! IT's so cute :) I'm your newest follower!

    Lauren
    The Sweetest Thing
    Follow me on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Sharpies a plenty! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete