Sunday, 28 July 2013

Sunday Smorgasbord - CRAFT

Today I am linking up with Fabulous in First for Sunday Smorgasbord.

I have had quite a productive day so far.  I spent several hours at school putting my CRAFT board together.  I took a couple of picture to show you.  If you like the letters and headings, you can get them for free from Ladybug's Teacher Files.  I decided not to use the bulletin board for this, but I might run into the problem of everything falling off the walls by early May... Does that happen to anyone else?

Now I'm going to work on creating each strategy for the Menu...


I also filed all of my new mentor texts in alphabetical order, tidied the teacher resource shelf behind my desk, and organized two of the closet shelves.  I still have lots to do but I still have some time.


I'll blog to you tomorrow for Monday Made-It with 4th Grade Frolics.

-Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! I happened upon your blog, and I have to ask - Did you get your mini-me from The Library Fox? You'll have to stop by my blog to see mine! Anyway, I am your newest follower. :)
    ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure did, Deb! I love her! I also popped by your blog, love it, and am following you right back. :)
      -Lisa

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. We have those two trip planned in August and our school has a two week shutdown mid-August... so it's good to get a bit ahead.
      -Lisa

      Delete
  3. I hate when everything starts to fall off the walls. It can be so frustrating. Your CRAFT wall looks awesome-so I hope it stays up for you!

    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete