Saturday, 13 July 2013

Saturday Snapshots

Happy Saturday, my blogging friends!
I am linking up with Run! Miss Nelson's Got the Camera for my first ever Saturday Snapshots.

I worked very hard on the gardens this week.  They had been very badly neglected but are beginning to come to life again. :)

Of course I need a picture of beautiful Cassie - now 15 weeks old!

And finally, here are some pictures of the beautiful scenery we saw on our weekly run/walk with my mom, brother, and nephew this morning.


Enjoy your weekend!
-Lisa

13 comments:

  1. Cassie looks so sweet. Beautiful pictures. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie is absolutely adorable - yet also a rascal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work on your garden Lisa Bee! Hi Cassie! I love your trail pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cassie! Lisa Bee I love your garden, and the trail pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cassie! I love your garden, Lisa Bee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lisa Bee (and Cassie too)! I love your garden and trail picks, but my favourite is the Cassie portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your garden! Excellent weeding, by the way. Hi Cassie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cassie is adorable! Most excellent weeding!

    ReplyDelete