Saturday, 27 July 2013

Saturday Snapshots #3??

Well, it wouldn't be Saturday without another fun Saturday Snapshots.  I'm linking up with Run! Miss Nelson's Got the Camera for, could it be, my third Saturday in a row?
Rufus and Abby have felt pretty left out because I keep posting pictures of Cassie - but you know how a kitten is just so cute.  Here is a picture of Abby trying to be cute in the plant, and Cassie being crazy with Rufus nearby.  Do you understand where Cassie is?  She is in-between the blinds and the window.  She goes there every day!  Crazy!
And here's another angle of crazy Cassie in the blind.  Oh my her ears look big here!
Finally, here are a couple of photos from last year's trips to NYC and Cape Cod - and we get to go again in August!!!  I can't wait!

Yesterday I had some printer trauma - Yes, all four ink colours ran out at the same time.  My mom and I got new ink, and I have re-printed my Class Journal Covers and CRAFT labels!  Yay!  (If you didn't stop by yesterday, I posted a freebie of my journal covers that you are most welcome to, or you can find them at my TpT store.)  I'm heading to school again tomorrow... I will post photos of my progress later.
Happy Saturday,
-Lisa

13 comments:

  1. Fun... I'm jealous of your trip. I need a vacation. Oh my about the ink. It happens to me all the time. I even have two printers and I'm always out of ink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is the first time ever that the ink all ran out at the same time... Maybe that is good. :)
      -Lisa

      Delete
  2. I have always wanted to go to New York. Breath taking view. Thanks for sharing.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New York is sooo beautiful. The picture turned out pretty well too, didn't it. Usually it's bumpy and blurry from the plane. Thanks for stopping by, Jamie. :)
      -Lisa

      Delete
  3. I wish my ink would run out at the same time. :)
    The picture from Cape Cod is beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. True, Sarah... Cape Cod is very beautiful!
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate running out of ink mid-project! I am super jelly of your vacation - I haven't been to New York since I was 11.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should plan another trip there, Kelly. I do have the advantage of being able to get there in only 2 1/2 hours... Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
      -Lisa

      Delete
  6. LOL, if I ran out like that, I'd be in trouble! My husband works for an ink cartridge refurbisher, and gets a great deal (like, under $25 for a full set of colors/black)...but he can only buy it on Mondays! Your cats are cute, and have a great time on your vacation!

    Becca
    Kindergarten A to Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Becca! I ran out on a Friday! Lol! I always have good intentions to keep spare ink at home...
      -Lisa
      Grade 4 Buzz

      Delete
  7. Your photo of the New York skyline is absolutely gorgeous!

    Have fun this year!

    Tina
    Flamingos and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a hilarious picture of your cat behind the blinds! My Puggle will do that sometimes too. The sunset picture from Cape Cod brought back memories of my trip there last summer too. Don't know why, but the sunsets always seem better on vacation... :)

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete